Emily Amy Gallery is a 3,000 square foot retail art gallery. The gallery is available for rentals after Sunday and Monday, all day, and Tuesday through Saturday after 3:00 pm. If the proposed event will require use of the space during business hours, there may be an additional charge. Emily Amy Gallery is only responsible for the rental of its kitchen and public spaces, and is not an event planner.
- Maximum Capacity: 200-250 persons
- Seated Dinner: 80 - 100 persons
- Please contact McKenzie Lopez at NOVARE EVENTS for rental fees and additional information: 404.962.8713 or MLopez@novareevents.com
Emily Amy Gallery has ample parking on the premises. Valets and/or police officers are suggested for events over 100 people for parking ease. If need be, Emily Amy Gallery can provide information for police officers to direct traffic for the event.
Rentee must provide one security person at rentee's expense for every one hundred guest attending rentee's event. This may include a representative from Emily Amy Gallery and/or a police officer.
Alcohol may be served at Emily Amy Gallery. Emily Amy Gallery reserves the right to close all bars should the gallery staff deem it necessary to protect the facility and safety of individuals. Bartenders will be professional and will obey the laws pertaining to the serving of alcoholic beverages.
Emily Amy Gallery is to be used for holding and heating of off site prepared foods. The following is available for use during rental times only:
- One door refrigerator unit with freezer
- Sink/ Bar area where drinks may be served
- Surround sound stereo system
Event Planner/Caterer Responsibilities
- The event planner/caterers working at Emily Amy Gallery must have copies of their business licenses, certificates of insurance, and proof of workman's compensation on file with Emily Amy Gallery.
- On the days that Emily Amy Gallery is open, event planner/caterers may not begin setting up until 5:00 p.m. Exceptions will be considered.
- A representative for the event planner/caterer must be on site through out the entire event. Beginning at time of delivery of supplies, until end of clean up.
- Event planner/caterers are responsible for unloading, setting up, and reloading all their goods.
- All rented items or delivered goods (alcohol, flowers, video equipment, etc.) must be signed for by the rentee or event planner/caterer. No exceptions.
- Caterers are responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the kitchen and all public spaces of the gallery, including restrooms during the event.
- Caterers must collect all glasses, dishes, trash, etc. during the event to avoid unsightly pileup. Rental items such as dishes, glasses, silverware, etc. are to be rinsed by the caterer and neatly placed in the original boxes provided. Non-returnable items such as paper items should be discarded in trash cans.
- Caterers are responsible for all cleaning of the kitchen and all public spaces in the gallery including the restrooms after the event. This includes the sinks, counter tops, trash, and ovens, kitchen floor, and especially the sweeping of the main gallery floors, this includes mopping, if necessary.
- Caterers are to provide all necessary tools such as trash bags, can openers, foil, pots, towels, dish detergent, knives, and other supplies necessary to carry out their duties. Emily Amy Gallery cannot provide any of the above items.
Emily Amy Gallery is pleased to work with the catering company of your choice; however, we suggest one of the following:
- Dennis Dean - A Catering Company
- Bold American Events & Catering
- Ocean Catering Company
- Soiree Catering and Events
- Talk of the Town Catering
- All publicity concerning Emily Amy Gallery must be approved through a representative of the gallery.
- Emily Amy Gallery will not remove any significant element(s) of any exhibition to accommodate any event. Emily Amy Gallery reserves the right to refuse to move any work(s) of art, or to conceal it by any means what so ever.
- There can be absolutely nothing hung, nailed, or taped to the walls at Emily Amy Gallery without the permission of gallery personnel.
- A representative from the gallery will remain on the premises throughout the event.
- Emily Amy Gallery cannot assume responsibility for items left by the caterer, guests, or rentee. Caterers or rentee are responsible for removing all articles brought in during the rental event.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the gallery.
- In the event of any damages occurring to any artwork or to the physical condition of any and all public space within Emily Amy Gallery itself, the rentee will be held solely responsible and will be billed accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to scratches, nicks, breaks, or marks of any kind.